Friday, November 5, 2010

Review: H2O skincareeee!

About two weeks ago a saw the UPS guy pull up in front of my house and i instantly knew what he was bringing to my door. I got super excited because this was the package i was waiting for. I Grabbed it from him and started to just open it as fast as possible. What was in the box you ask? Well thats what i'm here for today. I will be reviewing some products for you guys. The items i will be talking about today are skincare items from the company H2O+, they sent me the items from they're line called Sea Pure. I did receive these items complementary from BeautyStat. These are my personal opinions about these products.



The first thing I noticed when i opened up the package was the way everything was wrapped. I dislike when companies just throw the products in a box and call it a day which is why i loved the way H2O wrapped their products. Each skincare item was individually wrapped in tissue paper which assures that nothing happens to the products, that was a big plus for me. On to each individual product.

First up are these three products right here. These are three sample size products from two different lines. The silver and blue bottles are from their "Sea Results" line and the Light blue bottle in the middle is from their "Face Oasis" line. My favorite out of the three is the Face Oasis hydrating treatment. This product can be a lotion or a mask which is awesome. It hydrates my face and leave it feeling fresh. The dark blue bottle is their deep sleep recovery cream which you put on before you go to sleep. I love this product, everyone mourning i feel good and my face is nice and smooth and not oily which is a plus. The silver bottle is their line mender which helps with wrinkles and lines. I personally don't have any of that but i let my mom use it and she absolutely loves it.


Next is from their Sea Pure collection. This is my all time favorite product from the whole collection. This is their renewing prep tonic which is basically a toner for your face. I put this on after i cleanse my face, as well as in the mourning before i put any makeup on. This product is amazing for making my face feel fresh and clean and it really picks up any dirt or oil that you cleanser does not. The best part about this product is it doesn't dry out my skin. Most toners dry out my skin and make my skin burn, but not this product. Its amazing i give it two thumbs up!


Next is their Gentle refining polish. This is a gentle Exfoliating scrub, it will lightly massage off any dead skin and leave your face feeling super smooth. I love to use this product 2-3 times a week either before or after my shower. I feel like this product makes my skin brighter and just glowing. I love to use this before the renewing prep tonic.



This product was one of the ones i couldn't wait to use and its their perfecting eye cream. I could never find a eye cream that doesn't make my eyelids oily or one that wont leave me with a rash. This product is amazing and very fast absorbing. This product is supposed to repair your eye area and after two weeks i really see a difference. I don't have crazy dry skin around my eyes and the skin just seems firm and bright. I love this product.

This is their Deep Moisture Cream. This is a nourishing cream that is supposed to repair signs of ageing and just make your skin brighter and younger. This was one of the products that i was scared to use. Most lotions make my face really oily and even make me break out like crazy. I used this lotion after the prep tonic and right before i started my makeup. I have to say i'm truly impressed by what it did. It moisturized my face without making me oily. I have yet to find a lotion to keep my face from becoming oily or breaking out but im happy to say i finally found my new favorite lotion. This product kept my skin feeling smooth and i personally think it even helped my makeup stay on longer.

Last but not least is the Creamy Facial Cleanser. This is another product that i was scared to use because allot of cleansers that i have used in the past made my face really dry and my skin sometimes even peals. Its not attractive when that happens. I used this product after my shower and before the prep tonic. I will honestly say the first time i used it it made my face really red and i got really worried that the next mourning i was going to wake up with a pealing face. About 5 minutes later the red face went away and my face felt really smooth. I gave it another chance and used it before my shower. It didn't make my face red at all and i felt my skin looked better afterwards. I Use this product everyday now before my shower and i love it.

So thats my review on the H2O skincare line. I love the way all these products smell and i love the packaging. Im a sucker for a good smelling product with cute packaging so this would really be something that i would buy over and over again. Another thing i forgot to mention was each product that came in a box came with a little paper with information on the product which i found really helpful.

LISTEN UP!!!

From November 1st to November 20th you can save $10 on your entire purchase of $30 or more ! Use the following code at the checkout: 100275.
Visit H20+ and shop www.h2Oplus.com

Thank you Beautystat and H2O+ for the opportunity to review these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment