Monday, November 8, 2010

Envy Girls. Workouts for the spots that really count.

So i just received this in the mail today and its the envy girls workout dvd. Bascially the dvd is 4 different disks and each one focus on a different part of the body. There is the arms, legs, abs and butt. The girls are totally hot so to me its a bit of a motivation. Im going to be doing a review of this dvd for you guys and let you know how i like it. Im going to start today in doing the abs and butt dvd. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. this looks interesting workout dvd, I would love to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Girlfriend Gina got me hooked on these DVD's I love them. Great workout and done in 30 min. I am 44 and trying to fight gravity. These workouts target the areas you need to work on and are not that difficult. Absolutely love them. Thank you Gina!!

    ReplyDelete