Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Maybelline Chai Latte Quad.


Yesterday when i went to Wallgreens i was looking to buy the Maybelline Natural smokes quad. But when i really looked at it i didnt think that the colors would look good on me. Another palette that i had in mind was the chai latte palette from Maybelline. I looked at it and completly loved it so thats the one i got. I havent worn it out yet but i did try it out on my eyes last night. I love the whole thing except the crease color. In the pan it looks like a really pretty copper color except when you put it on its just a bunch of copper sparkles and doesnt really come out nicely. Blended with the dark brown though it looks awesome so thats a plus. :)

I really recommend buying this quad if you havent already!

No comments:

Post a Comment