Thursday, October 28, 2010


so i went out today and i picked up a few random things and some stuff for Halloween. First i guess i will talk about what i picked up for Halloween. I picked up the ScareCrow Small sexy Delux Vampire Fangs which were $15 from Hot Topic and then i picked up some blood from the Halloween store for about $2. So yes I am being a vampire for Halloween but not like a white face vampire more like a "True Blood" vampire. :) Next things i picked up were from MAC. I just picked up another Painterly paint pot since my dried out as well as a studio fix powder foundation in NW25. I have only just used the powder foundation at the MAC counter but i love it already :) And just really quickly before i went home i picked up two boxes of hair color to dye my hair tomorow. The color i got was the Revlon color silk in Auburn Brown #49 which is like a really pretty red color.

So yea thats it nothing to special just wanted to share that with you guys hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment